HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Blueprint CSS : A CSS framework for who designs themes*

RobenRoben New
edited September 2012 in Feedback

https://github.com/joshuaclayton/blueprint-css

Blueprint CSS is a framework for visually styling web pages with Cascading Style Sheets. Rather than writing your own CSS for every website that you work on, Blueprint provides a foundation of CSS styles to work with and build upon. As CSS gets more advanced, and the shortcomings of web design are overcome, a framework like this can prevent problems, as well as give developers the tools to bring the designer's vision to reality. Let's take a look at some of the features of the Blueprint CSS framework to get an idea of how it can help (continue reading)

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    KasperKasper Scholar of the Bits Copenhagen Vanilla Staff

You may want to include a personal statement as to why this is of importance to the Vanilla community, else I think there's a chance that people might think it's spam. Putting it in a more fitting category would also help.

That being said, I really like Blueprint CSS myself. It's simple and yet quite useful and should indeed make the job of theming Vanilla a bit easier!

// Kasper

Kasper Kronborg Isager (kasperisager) | Freelance Developer @Vanilla | Hit me up: Google Mail or Vanilla Mail | Find me on GitHub