Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

How can I have the count number like this

Look at the picture below

How can I have that stats on my forum. Please help

P/S : Can some one give me a good theme for a game forum

Comments

• Well you can do it with some css code. I don't have in my in my head what css tags you need to edit. But I can check it up when I sitting with my computer. (are on my phone right now)

For the gaming theme: I'm working on one right know. but I have some work left to do with it.

If you want one right now, just search for game where you search for themes. then it will come up a mw3 theme.

• Thanks you so much. Can you give me the code as soon as possoble alright. Thanks :)

• @tanbinnguyen well I don't have the time to write the hole code at the moment. but i can give you what tags you should edit. then just play around with it. And you will get the look you want.

• Ok. Thanks

• well I saw that in my version of vanilla I just have how many comment. But that tag is ".CommentCount"

• But how can I have like in the picture above. I'm suck at css

• zar3xzar3x
    edited November 2012

Well then I can recomend you that you do this things.

1. install vanilla forum on a localhost server. If you don,t know how. just google on xampp.

2. download a theme.

3. install firefox and download the plugin firebug for firefox.

4. play around with the theme. test to change some things and see what happens. And if you need some help with css codes. just google it.

In this way you will learn how to customize your themes. and also search here for guides how to do your own theme.

And I just want to say that I'm no expert on vanilla or css. I'm still learning to. But I have learn that is much more fun to create something by my own. And just ask for the codes all the time and only use copy and paste.

• You could install the voting plugin and follow this thread:

http://vanillaforums.org/discussion/19053/remove-vote-from-voting-plugin