HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Vanilla Forum oddities on this site.

peregrineperegrine MVP
edited November 2012 in Feedback

@Todd

here are a few oddities on this forum that could be looked at:

1)
Notify me when people comment on my bookmarked discussions.
Notify me of private messages.
Notify me when I earn a badge.

the email option for these checkboxes always re-enable when you click preferences, even if you click and uncheck and save. open preferences and they are checked again.

2)
also there seemse to be a bug when a user clicks on their own profile - it shows the sign-in message as if you are not signed in and you can't edit your profile until you click one of the numbers in the reactions. After you click one of the reaction numbers the sign-in message goes away and option for edit profile appears.

3)
the buttonbar plugin does not give the options for code comments when re-editing a message

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

Comments

• Options

When clicking on Home, and at other times, one is redirected not to the forum, but to the welcome page, making it difficult to browse the forum top level.

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited November 2012

@Anonymoose said:
    When clicking on Home, and at other times, one is redirected not to the forum, but to the welcome page, making it difficult to browse the forum top level.

why not click on community? Home is for the home page.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options

Well, the breadcrumbs don't have a Community.

Home › Feedback

Should be:

Home › Community › Feedback

if ordered logically.