HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Anyone using wordpress plugin w3-total-cache with who's online plugin

peregrineperegrine MVP
edited November 2012 in Feedback

What options in w3-total-cache did you use that allow notifications and who's online to work correctly in embedded vanilla forum?

And if you know which options did you find improved the performance the most, that would be interesting to know.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

Comments

• @x00 or @Todd - have you ever used these two plugins in conjunction.

since no one else is commenting.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• one last gasp - for a comment. Is no one using wordpress, vanilla, w3-total-cache and who's online at the same time?

• gasp!