HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Roles don't show up in mobile theme

HalfCatHalfCat ✭✭
edited October 2012 in Feedback

Hey,

I just noticed that the roles are not set in the mobile theme. You need to add 'MobileFriendly' => TRUE to the $PluginInfo['RoleTitle'] array to make this work in the mobile version.

BTW: Thanks a lot for this plugin, this actually should be in the core ;)

Comments

• hi @HalfCat where can i find this ? sorry for a newb question, im still on training with vanilla.

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited December 2012

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited December 2012

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• nvermind i found it :D

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited December 2012

• @peregrine it's fine, it might help newbs like me.

• HalfCatHalfCat ✭✭
    edited December 2012

Huh, what happened here?

• KasperKasper Scholar of the Bits Copenhagen Vanilla Staff

@peregrine's comments got assassinated

Kasper Kronborg Isager (kasperisager) | Freelance Developer @Vanilla | Hit me up: Google Mail or Vanilla Mail | Find me on GitHub

• @kasperisager said:
    peregrine's comments got assassinated

Lol. And fr3333333333333333333x's avatar picture too it seems. Weird...

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited December 2012

@kasperisager said:
    peregrine's comments got assassinated

actually - it was self-destruct controller event triggered as a result of the nvermind variable.

• actually - it was self-destruct controller event triggered as a result of the nvermind variable.

:P still practicing

that's me lol

• @fr3333333x said:

that's me lol

I don't know why but the image was broken for me at the time I wrote that. It's working now though.