HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Mobile displays dashboard wrong

vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

I noticed that on the mobile the dashboard acts very odd. For one the alignments do not work on the mobile, apparently there is no mobile dashboard css so you get the full site size.

One way of beating this problem is by adding a customadmin.css to your design folder where mobile.css is housed.

I have made a special customadmin.css for the mobile for you to include in the yellow-mobile design.

You can copy it here:

http://ubuntuone.com/5bTzwAK0tq5Q5ZLUMtPE3a

Comments

• @vrijvlinder

Since I wrote this plugin as an example and not one I relish maintaining.

Feel free to copy the plugin, create your own enhanced
    e.g. "Mobile Theme Switcher - enhanced" addon.
    Just remove my name as the author of the plugin with your name and update with themes as you see fit.

Also Feel free to do the same with plugin Admin Theme switcher.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

I think they are great plugins and would not mind maintaining them but I will not claim authorship because it is your work, if anything I would just admit to maintaining and updating the themes. :)

• Put yourself as Author in the enhanced plugin you could say based on such and such plugin. Then you own the new add-on (problems and enhancements) and you've given credit, and you are now the author responsible for your newly created enhanced plugin. As I say I don't want to maintain those two plugins, so go for it.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

ok then thanks for the opportunity p: