HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Feedback

The users full name show up, but you can't press enter to auto type the full name in for you.
When you click with mouse, it will have a cut and paste interface. What you type earlier disappear.

Comments

• x00x00 MVP
    edited January 2013

sorry not really understanding you, but I'm not taking any requests right now.

if you have to insert it yourself that means your browser doesn't have the capability to paste in place. Otherwise it will attempt it.

grep is your friend.

• I'm not requesting anything. Just that it does not insert a username itself as i type. I'm using firefox version 18.

• yes it does not work like that. you have to select it.

grep is your friend.

• aquazeroaquazero New
    edited January 2013

But when i select it, all the content that i type is gone. what appears is the cut and paste username option. I'm using CLEditor.

• x00x00 MVP
    edited January 2013

something is failing. What device, operating system, etc?

grep is your friend.

• so you are saying that the whole of what you type not just the mention is wiped?

grep is your friend.

• so you are saying that the whole of what you type not just the mention is wiped?

Yup. Vanilla Version 2.0.18.4.

• what operating system, and computer/device?

grep is your friend.

• Windows desktop.

• ok thanks will look into it when I have time.

I presume it is windows 7-8

grep is your friend.

• Yup. Thanks.

• x00x00 MVP
    edited January 2013

Well I just tried it will firefox 18 on windows and it works just fine. I suspect there is some other conflict, I suggest you try it on a clean install with default theme, and no other plugins.

grep is your friend.

• I would also avoid minifiers, as they can corrupt javascript.

grep is your friend.

• Ok - are users supposed to receive a notification in their profile when they are mentioned? In my tests they are currently not receiving anything.

If anyone has had this issue/if it's an issue at all - any help would be appreciated.

• The lookup does not control this. This is part of the core. The will only receive a notification if that option is checked in their notification preferences /profile/preferences.

grep is your friend.

• @x00 How about considering Wysihtml5 wysiwyg editor?

• Can you have it send an email to the user when they are @ mentioned?