Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

how to install

2»

Comments

• Options

There is no way to make a Wysihtml5 plugin for 2.0.18.4?

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited January 2013

@sandernik said:
    There is no way to make a Wysihtml5 plugin for 2.0.18.4?

I can't speak for Kasper - but I bet he would be delighted if you wanted to sponsor him with a $ contribution to make it compatible with 2.0.18.4.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options
    KasperKasper Scholar of the Bits Copenhagen Vanilla Staff

Here's the thing: For me to ensure full compatibility with the latest version of Vanilla, I actually had to make a couple of core changes which luckily got pulled into the official repo. While it is entirely possible to rewrite the plugin to ensure support for 2.0, it's not possible to make the plugin work entirely as expected without the latest version of Vanilla. Plus, supporting 2.0 and 2.1 simultaneously would result in a lot of excess code and wouldn't be pretty. Point being that you won't be seeing "official" support for 2.0 :-)

Kasper Kronborg Isager (kasperisager) | Freelance Developer @Vanilla | Hit me up: Google Mail or Vanilla Mail | Find me on GitHub

• Options

Ok, thanks.

• Options

Unforunately I'm beginer and have no chance to support plugin development, but in the future if I'll have some extramoney I surely will make a donation (Kasper's bootstrap I use on my forum-it's realy cool).

This discussion has been closed.