HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

[GitHub #1517] Cannot search tags in admin

edited January 2013 in Feedback

I have found that when Vanilla is located in a sub-directory, trying to search for a tag in {subdir}/settings/tagging results in a "Page Not Found". The form action URL misses out the {subdir} part of the page.

I have fixed this in my install at plugins/Tagging/class.tagging.plugin.php around line 503:

$Sender->Form->Action = '/settings/tagging';

now changed to:

$Sender->Form->Action = 'tagging';

Whether that breaks the search when Vanilla is not in a sub-directory, I don't know.

Vanilla 2.0.18

-- Jason

PS Is there a proper bug tracking system somewhere? I've searched and cannot find it.

Tagged:

Comments

• actually do this

$Sender->Form->Action = Url('/settings/tagging');

it will cover the bases.

The Url, Anchor, Img, etc. should process the relative url correctly for migration.

If in doubt use Url. The second param set to TRUE will give a absolute url.

grep is your friend.

• Actually if you are already in /settings/tagging (relatively speaking)

You don't really need to set $Sender->Form->Action explicitly.

It already uses Url() by default which will return the current relative path.

I would mention this on github, though first check it is not already raised.

grep is your friend.

• @JasonJudge said:

PS Is there a proper bug tracking system somewhere? I've searched and cannot find it.

https://github.com/vanillaforums/Garden/issues

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Thanks. I'll check out github in the morning.