Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

On 2.1 leads to blank page when browsing the plugin settings*

I just tested this plugin with a version of 2.1 downloaded from GitHub, and it doesn't seem to work, leading me to a blank page when I browse to the plugin settings on the dashboard. It does work with the latest stable version of 2.0.

Is there anything special that needs to be done in order to get this working with 2.1?

Comments

• 422422 Developer MVP

isn't 2.1 in Beta still ?

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Yes, but since this plugin seemed to have been compatible before, I'm curious as to why it isn't working although it seems none of the code has changed.

• 422422 Developer MVP

Rather than check against changelogs for the plugin, have their been changes to Vanilla core ( since your last pull )

• The last commit to the branches I've been looking at (master, develop, release/2.1b1) all had commits >2 days ago. I myself set up the forum for testing yesterday and found the plugin today.

It's possible that whatever changed happened between the 1.0 release of the plugin and the various changes to the plugin today, but I have no way of attempting to track down the error myself. I don't see anything particularly relevant in the commit logs.

• UnderDogUnderDog MVP
    edited January 2013

I can confirm the problem

This is what you need to do to fix it:

Open /plugins/SteamSignIn/class.steam.plugin.php

Find : public function PluginController_SteamSignIn_Create(&$Sender) {

Remove the & before the $Sender so it reads:

public function PluginController_SteamSignIn_Create($Sender) {

That's it.

• Ah, thanks UnderDog! I'll get the plugin updated to fix that issue :)