HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Delta - Free Vanilla 2 Theme [ WIP ]

Hello,

I recently decided to create a free Vanilla 2 Theme. I find Vanilla a great forum and i would like to design a free premium-like theme. So i would like to hear your opinions and your thoughts.

Comments

• Looking great so far. I suppose the buttons (Sign In and Apply..) are subject to change?

• Thanks. Yeah the buttons will change ;-)

• aeryaery Gtricks Forum in 2.2 :) ✭✭✭

Are you planning for 2.1?

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• I like the subtle textures. Many subtle textures don't really work.

grep is your friend.

• Thanks @x00.

@aery My plans are to release in the future a version for 2.1 ;-)

• I fix the buttons. I will write documentation and i will upload it :)

• Well i finish it :)

I will submit it here but until it gets approved you can download it through my website : http://4ris.info/delta-vanilla-theme/

Don't forget to send me your feedback.

4riS

• whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP

@4riS

If you've submitted it here it will be available.

The only 'approved' uploads come from the Vanilla team themselves, afaIk.

• Not true you can contact the team for approval. I would not wait for it though they have more important thing to be getting on with.

Unless you theme involved complicate hooks, or you are done it in a very haphazard way it is likely to be approved.

Note each version need to be approved.

grep is your friend.

• this looks cool and professional

• @Nile Thanks. Glad you like it :)

@x00 and @ whu606 I've submitted but it isn't available. Do you think i have to contact the team for approval ? Thanks

• Please release it for 2.1

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

you can modify it for 2.1 yourself it is easy.

• How can i modify it? Can you help me? I know HTML and CSS too but not PHP :(

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

One way:

Install the theme, then copy the url to the custom.css .

open this forum and use a web inspector to view the source code.

replace the url in the head section for the style sheet from this forum with the url of your custom.css

fix the parts as needed using the web inspector and copy the css code you edited into your custom.css

Other way:

Install the theme and modify it by inspecting the elements that do not have style using a web inspector, edit and copy the code into your custom.css