Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Peregrine get ya ass back here !

Gonna miss you mate, you have helped 1000's of people inc. me

Come back Plz :)

There was an error rendering this rich post.

Comments

• +1, many thanks @Peregrine for your past and :-) future support...

• ZhaanZhaan Professional fool ✭✭

He's leaving? :(

• 422422 Developer MVP

@Zhaan said:
    He's leaving? :(

He has gone :(

• aeryaery Gtricks Forum in 2.2 :) ✭✭✭

:(

• hbfhbf wiki guy? MVP

it's the internet... no one is ever really here, or there, so you can't really be "gone"

unless he deleted his account.. then he's gone.

• phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP

+1 for peregrine!

• VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
    • VanillaSkins | Plugins, Themes, Graphics and Custom Development for Vanilla
  • 422422 Developer MVP
    edited January 2013

Kind of disappointed by number of responses. I may join him.sort of missing any form of community spirit.. Mind you not surprised

• I'm more of the view people come an go. I know nothing of his reasons, he may just be taking a break.

Most of the users here aren't contributing regularly because they are busy running forums. That is the same for any forum support.

grep is your friend.

• phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP

@x00: You're right x00. For me for example i run 14 websites and do several websites for clients. I check in here daily, but i have to admit that the design of this forum isn't the most readable one. Als there a lot of people that drop in just once or twice we are short of a regular community. I was arguing about this with the policymakers here from the beginning.

• VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
    • VanillaSkins | Plugins, Themes, Graphics and Custom Development for Vanilla
  • aeryaery Gtricks Forum in 2.2 :) ✭✭✭

Yes peregrine we want you back

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

I consider peregrine my mentor here, and it saddens me someone or something made him leave. If it is possible to apologize for everyone, I am. This place is not the same without you here, Don Peregrino. :(

• Peregrine definitely deserves a lot of credit and I'm sure he'll return :)

• GaryFunkGaryFunk Senior Application Developer ✭✭

@vrijvlinder said:
    it saddens me someone or something made him leave. If it is possible to apologize for everyone, I am. This place is not the same without you here, Don Peregrino. :(

No one MADE him leave. He made a choice, which, I wish he had not. I too have gained knowledge from his postings and I too, wish his continued participation here.

It is unfortunate, the events that led up to this.

• sorry I feel quite clueless :scratches head:

grep is your friend.

• hbfhbf wiki guy? MVP

@x00 said:
    sorry I feel quite clueless :scratches head:

Apparently there was a bit of a tiff on a thread or two. Words were said, feelings hurt, promises broken, dreams shattered, lives lost, a country thrown into civil unrest... Ok some of those things may or may not have happened. But it's on the internet now, so it must be true.

@hbf said:Words were said, feelings hurt, promises broken, dreams shattered, lives lost, a country thrown into civil unrest

yea it was Hatfields, and Mcoys kind of thing :(
    But this town is big enough for everyone so please come back P !!

• **sob

@peregrine
    .¸.••.¸♥¸.••.¸♥¸  . ••. ¸♥¸. ••..¸.••.¸♥¸.••.¸♥¸  . ••. ¸♥¸. ••..¸.••.¸♥¸.••.¸♥¸  . ••. ¸♥¸. ••..¸.••.¸♥¸.••.¸♥¸  . ••. ¸♥¸. ••..¸.••.¸♥¸.••.¸♥¸  . ••. ¸♥¸. ••..¸.••.¸♥¸.••.¸♥¸  . ••. ¸♥¸. ••..¸.••.¸♥¸.••.¸♥¸  . ••. ¸♥¸. ••..¸.••.¸♥¸.••.¸♥¸  . ••. ¸♥¸. ••.

missed you !!

• 422422 Developer MVP

@peregrine, I don't really want you back... i was just being bloody polite ;) Yoiu get too many badges :) hahahaha good to see ya again dood