HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Don't use this theme.

Apart from looking terrible, it also contains an iframe to http://www.geek.lk for no good reason. Doesn't seem to be insidious, but very well could be.

Comments

• Options
    mcu_hqmcu_hq yippie ki-yay ✭✭✭
    edited February 2013

@UnderDog

I don't see any reason why the author would embed a 0px iframe other than to make his own site more attractive for the search engine crawlers. Some people (myself included) will sometimes leave a harmless anchor at the bottom of the theme linking back to their site or whatever, but I think an iframe will actually load the site linked to and display it - regardless of its size! I would consider this insidious since most people are unaware of it due to its 0px height/width.

The iframe is located at line 51 in default.master.php

• Options

OK, I'll take care of it when I get back, can't reach those areas at the moment. Thanks for noticing @VikingCode!

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Options
    422422 Developer MVP

I'd imagine its only a means for him to track usage, no different to Vanilla using transparent 1px images for tracking, but nonetheless a bit naughty on a theme

There was an error rendering this rich post.