Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Deactivating Vanilla "Connecting Overlay" - Wordpress Integration

Hi,

i use the integration via Wordpress. When a user goes to the forum he gets connected and there appears a popoverlay saying "Netigate, connecting you to the forum...." how i can i remove or make this unvisible? since already registered users are already registered, they get confused by this message. Maybe it already helps replacing the message in there.

Comments

• SrggamerSrggamer HardCore Gamer ✭✭✭

Link, to webpage? Screenshot?

• phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP
    edited February 2013

Edited: Sorry, went into the false thread.

• VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
    • VanillaSkins | Plugins, Themes, Graphics and Custom Development for Vanilla
  • @Srggamer said:
    Link, to webpage? Screenshot?

why do you need a screenshot for a mail that all vanilla installations send out?

• SrggamerSrggamer HardCore Gamer ✭✭✭

...then I cant help you. You don't seem to want help.

• you can usually hide anything with display:none!important;

hint: firebug, and holding down the Esc key at that moment to stop execution

grep is your friend.

• i know, but it the overlay is to fast for me catching the right div or id. didnt know the Esc possibilty. thanks