Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Fresh install is missing forum components

I'm trying to install on a new host, and I get this screen after filling out the install screen info

None of the components in the sidebar is loaded. Any clue what could cause this? I have tried this process multiple times so I don't think it's an ftp upload error.

Thanks

Comments

• 422422 Developer MVP

use firebug and check for errros such as js conflicts etc, sounds like you havent uploaded everything properly, or that you have a js error

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• No errors in firebug, and I've re-uploaded & wiped the db many times, and tried uploading as a compressed folder in the hosting's file manager... still the same behavior. Also, after install I cannot log in with my administrator account, though the user is there in the database.

http://kylenumann.com/brokerockforums/

If you wanna see it... Vanilla installs have gone so smoothly before that I assume it's an issue with this particular hosting co.

Thanks for the help so far 422

• 422422 Developer MVP

have you checkedyou have PDO via your phpini ?

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• seems to me like an upload problem, can you try reuploading on a "BINARY" mode ?