Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Voting: Is it possible to show the voters name on the comment?

This concerns the voting plugin, when a person clicks vote is it possible to show all the voter names under the comment just like the reactions stubs, but only text names hyper linked with a link to their profile?

Comments

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP
    edited March 2013

Would that require honesty? That sounds like a plugin in itself , Not sure the admin would take kindly to showing their name on all the votes lol The idea behind a voting system is anonymity . If you want to publish your likes or dislikes, you can use the like this plugin which essentially does that.

• @vrijvlinder Thanks i will have a gander at the like this plugin.

• 422422 Developer MVP

lol @ gander, not a word I hear a lot these days

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• I got it from Jim Carey possibly off dumb and dumber or pet detective, also Ned Flanders says it :D

• 422422 Developer MVP

Its a good old english word, should be used more often

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• x00x00 MVP
    edited March 2013

It is actually common British slang. Mostly with older generation, or middle age people.

"Sneak a gander at that!"

It can also be used in a question or request "Gis'a gander?"

The other meaning is a male goose.

The rymying slang of gander is goose or goosey from the nursery rhyme goosey, goosey gander so you can substitute

"Gis'a goose?"

"Let's have a goosey at that map"

But that is rare to non-existent nowadays.

grep is your friend.