Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Bonk : Column 'UserId' cannot be null, version 1.1

SrggamerSrggamer HardCore Gamer ✭✭✭
edited March 2013 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Getting bonk error when Installing plugin. Any fixes?

Comments

• Options
    422422 Developer MVP

try explaining more

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Options

try explaining more and look this :

http://vanillawiki.homebrewforums.net/index.php/Bonk_Errors

:=)

• Options
    edited March 2013
    Column 'UserId' cannot be null
    insert GDN_PeregrineBadges (UserId, AnniversaryBadge) values (:UserId, :AnniversaryBadge)
    The error occurred on or near: /home/rpaso604/public_html/dragonx.net/community/library/database/class.database.php

276: 

277:          if (!is_object($PDOStatement)) {

278:             trigger_error(ErrorMessage('PDO Statement failed to prepare', $this->ClassName, 'Query', $this->GetPDOErrorMessage($this->Connection()->errorInfo())), E_USER_ERROR);

279:          } else if ($PDOStatement->execute($InputParameters) === FALSE) {

280:             trigger_error(ErrorMessage($this->GetPDOErrorMessage($PDOStatement->errorInfo()), $this->ClassName, 'Query', $Sql), E_USER_ERROR);

281:          }

282:       } else {

283:          $PDOStatement = $this->Connection()->query($Sql);

284:       }

Backtrace:

/home/rpaso604/public_html/dragonx.net/community/library/database/class.database.phpPHP::Gdn_ErrorHandler();

[/home/rpaso604/public_html/dragonx.net/community/library/database/class.database.php:280] PHP::trigger_error();

[/home/rpaso604/public_html/dragonx.net/community/library/database/class.sqldriver.php:1650] Gdn_Database->Query();

[/home/rpaso604/public_html/dragonx.net/community/library/database/class.sqldriver.php:1121] Gdn_SQLDriver->Query();

[/home/rpaso604/public_html/dragonx.net/community/plugins/PeregrineBadges/class.peregrinebadgesmodel.php:58] Gdn_SQLDriver->Insert();

[/home/rpaso604/public_html/dragonx.net/community/plugins/PeregrineBadges/default.php:87] PeregrineBadgesModel->InsertAnniversaryBadge();

[/home/rpaso604/public_html/dragonx.net/community/plugins/PeregrineBadges/default.php:48] PeregrineBadgesPlugin->BadgePointUpDate();

[/home/rpaso604/public_html/dragonx.net/community/library/core/class.pluginmanager.php:648] PeregrineBadgesPlugin->ProfileController_BeforeRenderAsset_Handler();

[/home/rpaso604/public_html/dragonx.net/community/library/core/class.pluginmanager.php:590] Gdn_PluginManager->CallEventHandler();

[/home/rpaso604/public_html/dragonx.net/community/library/core/class.pluggable.php:127] Gdn_PluginManager->CallEventHandlers();

[/home/rpaso604/public_html/dragonx.net/community/library/vendors/SmartyPlugins/function.asset.php:37] Gdn_Pluggable->FireEvent();

[/home/rpaso604/public_html/dragonx.net/community/cache/Smarty/compile/%%1F^1F8^1F82467F%%default.master.tpl.php:50] PHP::smarty_function_asset();

[/home/rpaso604/public_html/dragonx.net/community/library/vendors/Smarty-2.6.25/libs/Smarty.class.php:1276] PHP::include();

[/home/rpaso604/public_html/dragonx.net/community/library/vendors/Smarty-2.6.25/libs/Smarty.class.php:1126] Smarty->fetch();

[/home/rpaso604/public_html/dragonx.net/community/library/core/class.smarty.php:81] Smarty->display();

[/home/rpaso604/public_html/dragonx.net/community/library/core/class.controller.php:1566] Gdn_Smarty->Render();

[/home/rpaso604/public_html/dragonx.net/community/library/core/class.controller.php:1141] Gdn_Controller->RenderMaster();

[/home/rpaso604/public_html/dragonx.net/community/library/core/class.pluggable.php:193] Gdn_Controller->xRender();

[/home/rpaso604/public_html/dragonx.net/community/applications/dashboard/controllers/class.profilecontroller.php:420] Gdn_Pluggable->__call();

[/home/rpaso604/public_html/dragonx.net/community/applications/dashboard/controllers/class.profilecontroller.php:420] ProfileController->Render();

[/home/rpaso604/public_html/dragonx.net/community/applications/dashboard/controllers/class.profilecontroller.php:324] ProfileController->Notifications();

[/home/rpaso604/public_html/dragonx.net/community/applications/dashboard/controllers/class.profilecontroller.php:324] ProfileController->Index();

[/home/rpaso604/public_html/dragonx.net/community/library/core/class.dispatcher.php:322] PHP::call_user_func_array();

[/home/rpaso604/public_html/dragonx.net/community/index.php:53] Gdn_Dispatcher->Dispatch();

Variables in local scope:

[Sql] 'insert GDN_PeregrineBadges 
    (UserId, AnniversaryBadge) 
    values (:UserId, :AnniversaryBadge)'

[InputParameters] array (
      ':UserId' => NULL,
      ':AnniversaryBadge' => 43,
    )

[Options] array (
      'ReturnType' => 'ID',
    )

[ReturnType] 'ID'

[PDOStatement] array (
      'queryString' => 'insert GDN_PeregrineBadges 
    (UserId, AnniversaryBadge) 
    values (:UserId, :AnniversaryBadge)',
    )

This?

• Options

da fuq edit the post and use :

< pre >yourcode < /pre >

remember deleted the space.

• Options

@Konquet said:
    da fuq edit the post and use :

< pre >yourcode < /pre >

remember deleted the space.

Better? The Tag want closed.

• Options

which version of plugin are you using?

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options
    edited March 2013

I am Using the 1.1, Everything works, exsept when I click profile (Alex me) or others I get this BONK

• Options
    422422 Developer MVP

line 25 looks sus

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Options

@Srggamer

thanks for the feedback.

go back to 1.0 if you have problems.

I am rewriting some performance improvements and if it doesn't work for you, use version 1.0 or wait till the next enhancement.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options

yep line 25 dont have " [ " that is the problem?

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited March 2013

line 25? which file? and are you logged in or not logged in when you get error.

In any event go back to version 1.0, if no further explanations instead of cryptic responses.

• Options

@peregrine said:
    line 25? which file?

/home/rpaso604/public_html/dragonx.net/community/library/database/class.database.phpPHP::Gdn_ErrorHandler();

[/home/rpaso604/public_html/dragonx.net/community/library/database/class.database.php:280] PHP::trigger_error();

Is wrong?

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited March 2013

Actually, "[" has nothing to do with it.

The userid is not set properly, perhaps the session is not logged in.

I'm rewriting anyway - thanks for the help.

In any event go back to version 1.0

• Options

Ok :=)

• Options
    phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP

@peregrine: Confirming the bonk also so i switched back to 1.0. ... But another thing i do not want to open a new thread for...

New users have no indication of 0 near the points in the profile, when they haven't collected any.

Total Points:

Maybe you can preserve a 0 here so it states:
    Total Points: 0

• VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
    • VanillaSkins | Plugins, Themes, Graphics and Custom Development for Vanilla
  • Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited March 2013

@phreak said:
    peregrine: Confirming the bonk also so i switched back to 1.0. ... But another thing i do not want to open a new thread for...

New users have no indication of 0 near the points in the profile, when they haven't collected any.

Total Points:

Maybe you can preserve a 0 here so it states:
    Total Points: 0

done. version 1.2 is available for testing. Read the readme in the plugin.

• Options

@peregrine said:

Great! Could you do a list of what you get for doing achievements then I may Photoshop my own images?

• Options
    Fatal error: Call to undefined method PeregrineBadgesModel::GetTotalPoints() in /home/rpaso604/public_html/dragonx.net/community/plugins/PeregrineBadges/class.peregrinebadgesmodule.php on line 24

How can I fix this?

• Options

Also Adding this removed my header.

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited March 2013

@Srggamer said:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method PeregrineBadgesModel::GetTotalPoints() in /home/rpaso604/public_html/dragonx.net/community/plugins/PeregrineBadges/class.peregrinebadgesmodule.php on line 24

How can I fix this?

in version 1.2? Are you certain you updated? P

Please update to version 1.2

no need to report more errors in version 1.1 please.