HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

x00 - Every time i look at one of your plugins - I learn something new.

Looking at your plugins is like reading a good novel. You read it once, it's great. You read again a few months later, and you realize all the nuances and extra features included that you didn't see before.

You are the developer's developer. par excellence

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

Comments

• SrggamerSrggamer HardCore Gamer ✭✭✭

@peregrine said:
    Looking at your plugins is like reading a good novel. You read it once, it's great. You read again a few months later, and you realize all the nuances and extra features included that you didn't see before.

You are the developer's developer. par excellence

Yes I agree, his code is amazing!

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited March 2013

Ah shucks. I don't know what to say. I think it it helps if you have got a good framework,

you guys should be giving x00 the round of applause by clicking awesome in his "aw shucks" comment. He has taught us all and has come to the rescue when no else could. Join me and show your appreciation now. Even you silent lurkers who never comment.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.