Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Display User Photo & User Name?

edited March 2013 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Love this plugin - works fantastically well. Is it possible to alter this show not only the user photo but the user name as well, next to the photo?

and side question - i've noticed the vanillicon linkage doesn't show the same vanillicon as the members' profile page shows. they are different icons.

Comments

• Options

what version of karma leader board are you using?

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options

Most recent - just downloaded - 1.2

• Options

Also love the work you've done on that members list with the karma. this is exactly what my site needed.

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited March 2013

@chrisk22985 said: Love this plugin - works fantastically well. Is it possible to alter this show not only the user photo but the user name as well, next to the photo?

done. thx for the positive feedback and bug report and idea.

and side question - i've noticed the vanillicon linkage doesn't show the same vanillicon as the members' profile page shows. they are different icons.

fixed I believe.

@chrisk22985 said:
    Also love the work you've done on that members list with the karma. this is exactly what my site needed.

Most recent - just downloaded - 1.2

you are using an outdated version :) just added the fixes you wanted, I believe.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options

Sry for the late reply - away from the computer all weekend - but what a surprise this monday morning! @peregrine this is fantastic! thank you, thank you, works splendidly