HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

ignore this message mistake.

peregrineperegrine MVP
edited March 2013 in General Banter

.mistake

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

Comments

• 422422 Developer MVP

.please refer to forum ettikett

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited March 2013

I posted a discussion but changed it because it would attract more flies , so i sent Todd a pm instead. So instead I got 1 gnat, instead of 10 horseflies.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

Hard to ignore when the title is Ignore, you would have had a better chance if you had put , do not ignore this, or read this ... ;) Fair to say this thread can now be used for chatting !!! yay

• Hard to ignore

1 gnats and 1 red herring

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited March 2013

@whu606 said:
    If you'd put 'etiquette' in the title, no one would have read it ...

You know @whu606 If I put Documentation in the title even "no one" wouldn't have read it. :)

And we could forget about "anybody", because they would have ignored it too, if it said Documentation.

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

that one took me a while to get the humor .... but it is funny nevertheless in a sad realism clad way... you could have just used "REMOVED" lmao on second thought I don't think it is possible to stop curiosity in any manner. It is human nature and maybe of the whole existing living organisms to be curious. You can blame the need to know "Why" or Why not.

To keep people from wanting to read something it has to be very long no line breaks and tiny font, like the info in prescription medicines.