Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Videos not showing up in tapatalk

For some reason, the way that tapatalk embeds their videos every time you try to view a video it shows up as a broken link.

I am assuming that they are using some form of BBCode, but I have no idea how to get it to work right ?

Comments

• 422422 Developer MVP

perhaps post the link you are getting.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• If I add the BBCode [ URL ] youtube video [/ URL ] it does show up, but it doesnt show up correctly on a laptop . (obviously... just showing a link ... lol)

• 422422 Developer MVP

how difficult is it to post the code ? crikey mate, you can see what you are rabbiting about.. we cant.. now you state its just on mobile .. << feel like shelick holmes

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Well , i think it might be impossible to post the code . Im not sure how I would either. Its on my mobile phone its doing it :(

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

Use a

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/user-agent-switcher/

then download more devices and you just pick what agent and it will look like that on your desktop, then you can look at the source code

• @vrijvlinder said:
    Use a

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/user-agent-switcher/

then download more devices and you just pick what agent and it will look like that on your desktop, then you can look at the source code

I can vouch for the usefulness of the add-on that V previously alerted us to. The add-on does a fine job

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• BrandonPBrandonP New
    edited March 2013

Awesome! I didn't even know that this existed. Thanks, I'll report back ASAP!!

Well, using this .. it does load as a mobile browser, but I cannot load the Tapatalk browser on my phone. Didnt really think this one through .. lol