Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Where are the User Profile and Activities views?

I may just be missing this entirely because I've been working on customizing Vanilla all day, but I can't for the life of me find the view files for the User Profile and Activities views. Where are these? I've looked through everything in applications/vanilla/views.

Best Answer

Answers

• Hah, so me just being an idiot then - thanks!

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited March 2013

@shifuimam said:
    Hah, so me just being an idiot then - thanks!

no, you just looked in the wrong places, it can happen.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• @shifuimam said:
    Hah, so me just being an idiot then - thanks!

Can you document it on the Vanilla Wiki please? Just where you were looking and where peregrine resolved the problem by showing you where to look.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Sure - but I'm not sure where that should be documented... :\

• Oh I meant this topic specifically. Are there pages in the wiki for every view or something?

• @shifuimam said:
    Oh I meant this topic specifically. Are there pages in the wiki for every view or something?

No, not yet. We're re-structuring the Vanilla Wiki. By 'we' I mean hgtonight of course. What I would do is log in to the Vanilla Wiki and type in the following : http://vanillawiki.homebrewforums.net/index.php/Activity_View (activity_view is a non-existent page). You will get to see this text : There is currently no text in this page, you can edit this page. As soon as you edit the page, you've created a new page. Somehow it will end up in the new structure.

There was an error rendering this rich post.