Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Add Banner

Hello,

I'm new here. I'm not the here in editing and changing source code.

I want add some banners in my forum. Like this:

Please, i would to pay for it. I searched but nothing found.

Thank you very much for your help!

Tagged:

Comments

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited April 2013

do you mean the option through the dashboard settings to add a banner, or do you want someone to design a graphic.

but since you didn't mention your version of vanilla - I can't recall of the settings are different for each version.

Have you looked through your dashboard settings?

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• picfront.org/d/8XQF

Sorry for the picture.

• Vanilla Forums 2.0.18.4
    it's my version. It's not just a single banner.

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited April 2013

Please, i would to pay for it. I searched but nothing found.

I could help you put stuff in those places marked in red if that what you want to do.
    You can pm me and tell me what you want to pay.

You might be able to solve it for free with pockets plugin. or through questions and answers on this board, it would require you to cut and paste code though.

It all depends what you want to do.

also -

You should upgrade to 2.0.18.8 for security purposes

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• I think x00 had a plugin for advert also, that might fit your bill.

• I am also interested in this!

• I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.