Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

config.php

The readme file in the conf folder reads: "The conf folder contains the following files: config-defaults.php - An array of default configuration settings. DO NOT EDIT! config.php - An array of your custom configuration settings. You can edit this one. constants.php - Constants for Vanilla. locale.php - Locale customizations." But I don't have a config.php file. I have the other ones. Anyone know why?

Comments

• Options
    KasperKasper Scholar of the Bits Copenhagen Vanilla Staff

config.php is created and initialized upon installing Vanilla - it's not present in the archive that you download.

Kasper Kronborg Isager (kasperisager) | Freelance Developer @Vanilla | Hit me up: Google Mail or Vanilla Mail | Find me on GitHub

• Options

Oh, I see. Thanks for that.

• Options
    KasperKasper Scholar of the Bits Copenhagen Vanilla Staff
    edited May 2013

@imijj said:
    Oh, I see. Thanks for that.

You're most certainly welcome! If any more questions come up, feel free to start a new topic - we're here to help :-)

Kasper Kronborg Isager (kasperisager) | Freelance Developer @Vanilla | Hit me up: Google Mail or Vanilla Mail | Find me on GitHub