Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

adsense in embedded forum not working....

Has anyone successfully put adsense in the vanilla sidebar with vanilla embedded in wordpress? I know where to insert the code but the ad doesnt appear at all, not even the blank spot. I've tried manually adding the code to the sidebar, and I tried the plugin and neither work.

I do know adsense doesnt like to be nested too deep in divs so maybe thats the issue im not sure because it works fine on my wordpress pages.

Tagged:

Comments

• not an answer but does adsense work when you go to your forum via non-embed without the wordpress.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• synnyztersynnyzter New
    edited May 2013

Nevermind, I'm only half awke and haven't even had coffee yet, and just realized it's a tpl file not a php so I forgot the literal tags like a bonehead. Gonna be one of those days lol