HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Introducing Group2Role

lifeisfoolifeisfoo Zombie plugins finder ✭✭✭

A plugin to give, in one click, a role to all members in a group (users).

Groups and members created with the Memberships and Groups plugins.

I hope that this can be useful.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

Comments

• aeryaery Gtricks Forum in 2.2 :) ✭✭✭

Kudos and Thanks :)

Certainly helpful.

• phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP

Wonderfull @lifeisfoo. But where you actually able to make the Groups plugin work on 2.0.18.8. To me the plugin seemed simply broke. :/

• VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
    • VanillaSkins | Plugins, Themes, Graphics and Custom Development for Vanilla
  • lifeisfoolifeisfoo Zombie plugins finder ✭✭✭

I use it on 2.1 and seems to work correctly...

Can you provide more information about your problem?

P.s.
    I'll upload new versions of Groups and Memberships (forks) soon (when I have time). I have added some features to the Memberships plugin: groups list page (http://example.com/groups), pages with members list (http://example.com/groups/groupName), group selection at registration, group information in user profile page, groups list in the sidebar, etc.

• phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP

@lifeisfoo: If that is okey i'd wait for your works and help with testing it then. :)

• VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
    • VanillaSkins | Plugins, Themes, Graphics and Custom Development for Vanilla
  • lifeisfoolifeisfoo Zombie plugins finder ✭✭✭

But I didn't change anything in the Groups plugin... So if you have problems with it, report them now.

By the way, I think that the new version of Memberships will work only with vanilla > 2.1 since it uses registration field hooks.