HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Controll

peregrineperegrine MVP
edited June 2013 in Feedback

Is that the spanish spelling of control? :)

would it be pronounced controyesize? 2 l's is a ye sound,no?

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

Comments

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP
    edited June 2013

Lol no I think I was so obsessed with having gotten trolled and the troll button not being removed and the troll not being deleted that I made that mistake only to realize it later ... too late now right or can the name be changed ? I even made the mistake in the description .... :( if I had not made the mistake in the description I could say it means control 1 size controllsize the L could be a 1 hehehe

• no, once a plugin has a name the only way would be too ask for it to be dleted and add a new one with the correction in the name array, but than you would also have people with it already and they would need to delete the extraneous plugin.

function trumps spelling. and if you need to control size ControllSize plugin does it Alll.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP
    edited June 2013

ok well then I can update it and fix the description and we can say it is control 1 size

ControllSize , The funny thing is when I made the graphic something looked odd hahahahaha oh well ..... lmao

yea it does it Allll ;)