HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Question Guidelines 101

2»

Comments

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

it means no way jose not me , I am retired from long drawn non productive tutelage !!!

• didn't mean you. meant the native French speakers, and all the other speaker of other languages.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

Yes I see your point they need their own language translated into a version of their language they can understand ... sad but true in many cases one being english I'm afraid :(

• AdrianAdrian Wandering Spirit Montreal MVP

Would you like me to create an MP3... ;P

• @adriansonline said:
    Would you like me to create an MP3... ;P

could you do it in all languages?

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

edited July 2013

If they are not to read it, why would they listen? besides Google does TTS :)

Just click this link and go to the listen button for an mp3 in french :D

edited July 2013

yea and incorporate the p for patience song peregrine wrote and I making the music !! a music video like they make in Bollywood India with flash card prompts ....

Define the Version you are currently using Explain your issue as thoroughly as possible. This includes a screenshot and link to the problem installation . You can also post the code .Name the plugins you have enabled.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zy9eftbGs0U

ps the singer here look a lot like @Magda !

edited July 2013

don't forget you need to add the mandatory cat meme

• @adriansonline said:
    If they are not to read it, why would they listen? besides Google does TTS :)

just something to listen to when they want to go to sleep :).

• @vrijvlinder said:
    Untuk mengajukan pertanyaan dan mendapatkan membantu sukses Anda harus menyelesaikan langkah-langkah dalam permintaan Anda:

Tentukan Versi yang sedang Anda gunakan.

Jelaskan masalah Anda sebaik mungkin. Ini termasuk screenshot dan link ke instalasi masalah. Anda juga dapat memposting kode.

Nama plugin yang Anda telah diaktifkan.

Jika Anda tidak mengikuti langkah-langkah sederhana, Anda akan diminta untuk mereka tetap tapi satu mungkin kesal pada saat itu karena terjadi terlalu sering dan tidak mungkin bahwa cenderung untuk membantu Anda. Kami membantu mereka yang membantu diri mereka sendiri :)

Terima kasih atas kerja sama Anda, itu untuk keuntungan Anda.

I am Indonesian, so let me help to nicer indonesian translation :)

Agar memperoleh informasi atau bantuan yang tepat, maka sebelum Anda bertanya dapat memperhatikan langkah berikut :

1) Sebutkan versi aplikasi yang sedang digunakan

2) Jelaskan se-lengkap mungkin. Boleh juga disertakan "screenshot" dan "link" yang berkaitan, atau dapat juga menyertakan kode pemograman-nya.

3) Daftar Plugin yang kamu pasang.

Jika kamu tidak mengindahkan langkah ini, maka Anda akan ditanyakan seperti itu berulang kali, sehingga kurang membantu Anda dalam menjawab pertanyaan. Kami Membantu jika anda telah membantu diri Anda sendiri."

Terima Kasih atas kerjasamanya, Semoga bermanfaat.