HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Feedback for MembersList Enhanced

13»

Comments

• Options

@kitutal said:
    having a problem, that it numbers all members, but includes all the spam bots that got caught in my filters as well, which looks odd when my 20th member is number 180 or so, and it's giving enough pages to fit all of those, when only the first couple are in use. any suggestions on what to do?

If you have so many banned members just delete them them using cleanser, why keep them around, and the ips to your .htaccess deny access list or use botstop.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

If you have so many banned members just delete them them using cleanser, why keep them around

I would like to ask the Vanilla Team the same question, granted they deactivated the troll button etc. however they did not remove the banned members . I wonder if there is a special reason to keep hundreds or even one single banned member ....

Maybe it is necessary to keep some of their input if any, or to keep them banned ?