Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Can this one run on 2.1b ?

i've tried it but it wont run, what should i change?

Comments

• Options

Not right now, but in the future. Several changes needed.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options
    jeongweejeongwee Vanilla version 2.6 ✭✭

same here doesnt working on 2.1b.
    everytime when i trying to select a Symbol ,the page skip to another......pls fix this.

• Options

sure as I said, I wrote it for 2.0.18.8. and I will upgrade it to 2.1 in the future.

Until then, be happy :)

As I said, I will to fix it in the future, feel free to send a donation, if the speed at which i write a version compatible for 2.1 is important to you. Since it takes time and man hours and plugins don't grow on trees.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options

plugins don't grow on trees.

LOL

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited July 2013

@jeongwee @fr3em1nd

try version 1.4

It may be your lucky day. It wasn't mine because I spent hours trying to get it to work on 2.1

I still couldn't solve showing the side menu in the profile when it renders.

But it theoretically works in 2.1 now.

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

I still couldn't solve showing the side menu in the profile when it renders.

Try making it render in this section instead

.About P

I got the world flags to render there because it was not in the normal about side module. on 2.1

and also give dt a class so it appears like the others.

also public function UserController_UserCell_Handler($Sender) {

seems to send it to the user info about p above the content.The User Cell appears above the content . in 2.1

instead of or else

public function ProfileController_AfterAddSideMenu_Handler($Sender) {

in 2.1 some of the about info goes above the content for some reason so maybe that is why it won't work for you.

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited July 2013

@vrijvlinder
    I think we are talking about 2 different things.

anyway I got what I wanted with version 1.5

• Options

Ok , possibly but I am just thinking about how it renders for me I guess...

I noticed the ccs file was not being called so I added this and now it works

public function Base_Render_Before($Sender) {
          $Sender->AddCssFile($this->GetResource('design/symboledit.css', FALSE, FALSE));

}

Also because I use a custom size for the user photo I can't have the same class profilephotomedium on other images because they come out looking like the user photo.

so I changed it to img class="Symbol"

then added in the css file this so I could make the size I needed for that spot.

img.Symbol{
    height:auto;
    width:30px;
    }

• Options

Here is image of what it looks like on my 2.1 install , I kind of wish those were in the panel and the tabs from the panel on top like on 2.0 ...

• Options

@peregrine it works now,but why 1st floor don hv a symbo there.
    @vrijvlinder where to download the location plugin, can u link me.

• Options

The little white symbols are called sprites if that is what you mean... you need the sprites plugin enabled. The Location is added by the WorldFlags plugin .

• Options

thx :)

• Options

@jeongwee

but why 1st floor don hv a symbo there

I don't understand you.

can you post a screenshot of what you mean.

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited July 2013

@vrijvlinder said:
    Here is image of what it looks like on my 2.1 install , I kind of wish those were in the panel and the tabs from the panel on top like on 2.0 ...

You should be able to do that, with your skills in theming. :).

Also, I took out the css, don't know why, I think because i didn't need it. But i can add in your changes on next update.

• Options
    edited July 2013

Yes I tried , but it boils down to the render asset parts in the core and I do dislike having to hack it like that. I don't know the reason they put it there for this version , possibly the sprites who knows , I did move the me module to the panel then to the content again by changing the render asset of that module.

I think a plugin that can move the modules anywhere one wants them would be a very useful one ;0

• Options

sry,my english is so bad :(image

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited July 2013

I didn't notice till you pointed it out :). @jeongwee

you could change this in default.php for vanilla 2.1 and above.

I'll add that in a week oif not sooner, at the same time I add V's changes.

public function DiscussionController_CommentInfo_Handler($Sender) {

to this    

public function DiscussionController_AuthorInfo_Handler($Sender) {

• Options

I plan to make the images available in membership enhanced plugin when I get more donations :)

• Options

1st floor=1st row

1st row 一樓= 1st row on the 1st floor

第一行=1st row

• Options

@vrijvlinder said:
    1st floor=1st row

1st row 一樓= 1st row on the 1st floor

第一行=1st row

Actually 1st floor is a pretty good description, I guess thats why there is a floor plugin