Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Vanilla Database

Hy guy's

• just a simple question, I want to know what is the basisc structure of the database of a new install of vanilla? can someone give me a list or a printscreen please...
  • i just want to look and compare to my db, and i dont find ... this.

Thank you in advance !

i have Vanilla Version 2.0.18.8

Comments

• aeryaery Gtricks Forum in 2.2 :) ✭✭✭
    edited July 2013

Here they are -
    (Total 32 tables)

There was an error rendering this rich post.

A friendly advice -

Install WAMP and Vanilla at localhost and them compare. Its easy that way.

• Thank you very much... This is the fresh install of a vanilla ? with no plugins and no modifications?

Nope, I think I have activated some plugins. But dont worry, they are from the core and hence no additional tables.

• Ok thank you very much !

• FYI - just because the number of tables is similar, it doesn't mean that you might not have extra columns in your table - particularly permission and user which are commonly modified by plugins

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• edited July 2013

I just wanted to write this today, I did another fresh instal of vanilla and now everithing works great. so its something that i did in my db(of vanilla) that its not ok.

Can i restore to default the tables and column without "killing" my users ?
    Or the simples way is to make a copy of my users ( name,pass,role,email etc..) drop the tables, install fresh vanilla and then just manual update what i need ? (lot of work but will do the job).

What do you think ?

2nd one is the fool proof method.

And always remember to backup.