Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Allowing regular members to create polls

2»

Answers

• Options

Hi.... I'm new here and new to the world of managing a network. I am in the process of starting a social network with ning and one of the things I would like is for my members to be able to create their own poll questions. Ning only offers polldaddy and that only allows for admins and mods to create polls. I have combed the net and it seems that these embeddable polls are offered either with embedded ads (which I dont want) or a service fee of some sort (which I dont mind paying as long as its reasonable). I have the ability to set up an page with pure HTML and would like to set a poll service for my members to be able to create for themselves (as a way to help create conversations with little effort).

Any advice?

I know just enough HTML to be dangerous... lol and am a total newbie to running my own site so I would need some pain in the ass hand holding... I know.