Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

how to count liked and display it at somewhere

jeongweejeongwee Vanilla version 2.6 ✭✭
edited July 2013 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

is it possible

Comments

• phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP

How about Memberlist Enhanced and Pergerine Badges?

• VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
    • VanillaSkins | Plugins, Themes, Graphics and Custom Development for Vanilla
  • jeongweejeongwee Vanilla version 2.6 ✭✭

Member list enhanced shows total liked? i just know it i will try later. thx phreak.

Memberlist Enhanced is awesome but i want to show the total likes beside username at comments & contents.

• make a screenshot of exactly what you want, with it circled.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited July 2013

@jeongwee

Also, if somebody did it for 2.0.18.8 - your next question would be? how do I do it with vanilla 2.1, So when you post a question put your vanilla version in the question.

Is that onerous (you should have learned that in your english class).

If you don't put a version of vanilla you are using in each thread you start (questions), at least one of us is going to start to ignore questions, until that habit is engrained.

dao?

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited July 2013
    public function DiscussionController_AuthorInfo_Handler($Sender)  {
           $numtotallikes =  $Sender->EventArguments['Author']->Liked;
           echo "Liked: $numtotallikes";
        }

@peregrine
    i know i shud put my version with my question,but sometimes i just forgot that LOL =_=
    this is wat i want ,see the picture.

• I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

picture

• I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

testing w8

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited July 2013

w8 is that mandarin or cantonese or taiwanese?

hen hao

w8= wait......

hmm,something goes wrong i just installed the plugin the day be4 yesterday ,then yesterday i deleted it,now i reinstalled it , but not working anymore =_= i cant even test

lol i think i need to read another topic be4 this got same problem with this guy
    http://vanillaforums.org/discussion/23310/on-some-posts-the-like-doesn-t-work#latest

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited July 2013

w8= wait......

I knew :).

zàijiàn and good luck

you could try peregrine reactions , kudos, thankfulpeople, etc. etc.

edited July 2013

oops its too stupid ....i just realize i cant like my own comments or topics that why i cant seen them=_=

@peregrine
    where shud i add it ?at LikeThis/default.php?

• most anywhere in default.php

you could put it above

public function KarmaBank_KarmaBankMetaMap_Handler($Sender)

thx works now .