Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Following the instructions ...

It all worked fine (I started this once and chose Save Draft but cannot find where to get and use drafts here).

It looks really nice on my phone - I didn't try Full Site on my phone.

However ... when I'm on the computer (not mobile) it defaults to the mobile layout and when I choose Full Site I am taken the following URL which opens a page with the error message below:

oachegroup.org/forum/profile/nomobile

Page Not Found

The page you were looking for could not be found.

Tagged:

Comments

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

see the other thread for answers :)

@Underdog when you get a chance , merge this and the other RedWoodMoblile? bedankt :)

• Ik kan niet mergen, die functionality bestaat niet, I wish

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• @UnderDog said:
    Ik kan niet mergen, die functionality bestaat niet, I wish

ok then @minion merge

I know this joke has getting worn out...

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

edited July 2013

schade !! ok no problem @UnderDog , when you talk to me in dutch .... just call me sudo hehehe

I get the same effect with Nederlaans as in the Adams Family husband, when the wife spoke in french !!

• 30 years ago I'd have looked for some Dutch phrases to memorize ...

It is interesting that this site krysstal.com/display_borrowlang.php?lang=Danish only finds 9 Dutch words directly adopted into the English language, though many others have been modified then adopted.

edited July 2013

Here is one I though would be suitable WDYT?

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited July 2013

pmsl or however that goes +5

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited July 2013

davidcoburn said: "How do I.... WDYT"

edited July 2013
  • that would be the folks who left when they realized that vanilla was malleable they couldn't handle the pressure and moved to a more inferior forum software that allow changing things so easily. :).

• that would be the folks who left when they realized that vanilla was too malleable and they couldn't handle the pressure and so they moved to a more inferior forum software that didn't allow changing things so easily. :).

couldn't edit the above post I'm on a crippled computer with one of the browsers that was written in the paleocene and css and js interpretation are it weaknesses hence no edit button.

Look at the source , inspect element on the area where button should be and use the link in the code there to generate the edit box :)

I do that to remove pesky blocking overlays or content , just delete the node and or click the link from inside the code...

edited July 2013
  • this browser is not much better than the first mosaic version pre css

@peregrine just try the link I posted only you can edit your own post if you click it the editor for that comment will show up.

unless this is what your browser displays, then I am afraid it is no use ......

• @vrijvlinder said:
    unless this is what your browser displays, then I am afraid it is no use ......

bingo.

• @vrijvlinder said:
    Edit (1 hour)

try this link out

ok let me get my time machine and go bavk in time and let you know, then I'll go back tot the crippled computer and give it a whirl.

lol yea the time has expired..... but the premise is solid, as solid as the rock paintings on your monitor hahaha