Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Order of lines in /conf/config.php matter?

2»

Comments

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP
    edited July 2013

Yes the device files are the user agent files. You download them from that link, after you read it very carefully

http://techpatterns.com/forums/about304.html

Then you open firefox or wherever you installed user agent and select from the tools dropdown menu, edit user agent list then you point to the dowlnloaded file and click install .

Then once it is installed you can select a website then select the user agent aka browser from the same tools menu and then refresh the page after selecting the user agent.

It should show the mobile view or the browser of choice view. You can then use this to edit mobile themes as you would any theme. It triggers the required device response that it is a mobile device and allows to see the mobile view on a non mobile device.

• Options

@DavidColburn said:
    When I first tried to learn coding a few decades ago I was told that every tiny detail was critical.

My frustration ever since has been the use of multiple terms to refer to the same thing - presuming that everyone knows what is intended.

have you considered the vulcan mind meld

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options

The User Agent tool is simply amazing!

• Options

A Vulcan mind meld with you or vrijvlinder would likely fry every synapse I have!

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited July 2013

whoever you pick, it depends if you want it fried sweet or spicy.

let me suggest x00 or hgtonight or kasperisager for the saner ones.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.