Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

how do i create a Q&A type forum?

hi,
In the Vanilla 'Take the tour' blurb there's mention that Vanilla can be setup as a Q&A type forum i presumed like StackOverflow etc. There's a screen shot showing tags beneath each discussion showing the question has been answered etc... Is this achieved using a plugin or application? this is primarily why i chose Vanilla of the the more cumbersome phpBB.

I'm using the Voting plugin as it looked close to the effect I'm trying to achieve - but its not entirely it! since it relies on the discussion author choosing a tag - it would be better if they chose from a list of tags set by the forum admin; in this case, it would be tagged 'Question'.

Hope the answers not going to be a hack; as much as im enjoying discovering the MVC framework Garden uses it would be nice if Vanilla users had a choice 'built-in' to make there installation a Discussion or Q&A forum type.

Any suggestions

Comments