HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

VF.ORG - New design I had in my dream

aeryaery Gtricks Forum in 2.2 :) ✭✭✭

It was a morning dream so it might come true within few days.

I don't remember the specifications, but there are more than we than anticipate.

The current theme is simple vanilla.

But, what I saw in dream was spicy set of buttons, theme options and other client side functionality.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

Comments

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

But, what I saw in dream was spicy set of buttons, theme options and other client side functionality.

I think you must have seen my themes in your dream ;)

• aeryaery Gtricks Forum in 2.2 :) ✭✭✭

Pretty sure it was VFORG.

By the way, have you ever thought of plain delicate themes?

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited July 2013

@vrijvlinder said:
    I think you must have seen my themes in your dream ;)

I know the dream wasn't about one of my themes, otherwise it would have been a nightmare and a pretty frightening nightmare, I might add.

plain - no plain is not in her lexicon, just awesome.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP
    edited July 2013

I like original looking themes and 3d effects for buttons and color coordinations.
    To do things that no one has done before , to inspire creative design.

Yes I can make simple flat looking things. But as a designer it is not challenging at all. And it seems like regurgitating the same old design but with other colors. I prefer something more unique and wow looking...

I can guarantee that no other person makes themes like I do so the designs would be original and unmistakable as one of mine lol

I see a theme like artwork or architecture. It is a work of art enjoyable to create. So much so that when I finish it is a sad day .... I enjoyed working on it so much I don't want to finish it.

What is best about this, that when you have complete creative control over something why not make it awesome !!