Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

I can't get PremHide to work

124»

Comments

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited July 2013

add mobilefriendly to the description parameters

you can search and find your answer how to make plugins mobile friendly.

I'd tell you exactly if you ever click on the reactions like awesome for adriansonline. and start learning to use the reactions buttons.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

You might need to make it 'MobileFriendly' =>TRUE in the plugin definition ?

• edited July 2013

im sorry about that. i did say thanks. once again thank you for your help, adiansonline and vrijinder :)

• AdrianAdrian Wandering Spirit Montreal MVP

@peregrine, I guess I should make it mobile friendly though. I always forget. I'll update shortly

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP
    edited July 2013

No what they mean is the reactions like the heart and the eye that mean you liked the help you got. Those go an extra step and give some points which help with our reputation here. It is all we have to look forward to at the end of the day ;)

Just hover over the comment that helped and you will see the reactions. Give a heart !!

I voted for having them always exposed , but they make it hard to see them. On mobile they are always seen though..

• AdrianAdrian Wandering Spirit Montreal MVP

update to be mobile friendly :)

• I voted for having them always exposed , but they make it hard to see them. On mobile they are always seen though..

I agree I can't for the life of me see why you would want a hover on reactions. I certainly wouldn't do that if i were doing something similar :).

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• edited August 2014

when adding [prem]Test[/prem] u need to refresh page to hide [prem] otherwise it will show as below :'(

This problem happened only when adding new comments..

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited August 2014

@VanillaFan said:
    when adding [prem]Test[/prem] u need to refresh page to hide [prem] otherwise it will show as below :'(

This problem happened only when adding new comments..

try adding (I haven't tested, but you can report back if it solved your issue)) :'(:'(:'(

public function PostController_AfterCommentFormat_Handler($Sender) {
            $this->DiscussionController_AfterCommentFormat_Handler($Sender);
        }

• edited August 2014

try adding (I haven't tested, but you can report back if it solved your issue)) :'(:'(:'(

public function PostController_AfterCommentFormat_Handler($Sender) {
        $this->DiscussionController_AfterCommentFormat_Handler($Sender);
    }

awesome,it's solved..Thank you very much ;););)