Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

vanilla api

Vanilla API Interfering With Forum Functions

Comments

• Options
    UnderDogUnderDog MVP
    edited August 2013

Thank you, that helps. Can I close this thread? (for the others : No jokes yet, please :-) )

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Options

I have no idea what API you are talking about, if you want to post about an Addon post under its section, it is a lot clearer.

If it @kasper's API, then there is a big disclaimer on it page (presumably you have read). that it is experimental.

It also only 2.1 so if you have 2.0 it won't work.

Word to the wise, if people get the impression you are not really putting the effort, and like not really bothering to be descriptive in a question, they are not going to feel like answering. We are volunteers after all.

You can't be bothered = I can't be bothered too. It is not worth the time teasing out of you, like we are psychic. I have told you before.

I mean you wouldn't file a bug report like that. 'Doesn't work, no steps to reproduce', they would close the issue straight away.

Search for 'forum etiquette'

grep is your friend.

• Options

There's 2 links on Forum Etiquette, I've found 1, you can find the other.

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Welcome to the community!

What version of Vanilla are you running?

What add-on are you referring to?

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options
    x00x00 MVP
    edited August 2013

@nirmala

falsely marking a post as spam is not a way to get help

I suggest people ignore this user.

grep is your friend.

• Options

@x00 said:
    nirmala

falsely marking a post as spam is not a way to get help

I took care of that one, making a few mistakes of my own (and almost accidentally deleting your post). Found a nice bug in the Reactions plugin, heheh.
    Case closed. Discussion closed.

This discussion has been closed.