HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

icon :)

vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

Keep those addons coming !! I need to make more icons !! after all....I AM THE ICON QUEEN !!!!

Tagged:

Comments

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

@vrijvlinder said:
    I AM THE ICON QUEEN !!!!

Yes you are, indeed!
    I thought about dropping your name and asking for your service, but asking for an icon without giving you at least a hint on how it looks wouldn't have felt right for me and I've hoped you come up with an idea of yourself, because visualization is not my strength...

Additionally, I was just curious on how often you browse the addons and look for opportunities :-D

Thanks again, @vrijvlinder! I will upload it as soon as possible

Done!

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP
    edited August 2013

I was just curious on how often you browse the addons and look for opportunities :-D

I stalk the addon section for opportunities , no one is safe !! There are some addons I have made icons for but I am shy to give them to them since they don't participate much here and feel as if I would be imposing, not to say I don't feel I am imposing with you or peregrine, just that you are more family than some of the other icon less addon makers here so I figured you could use a hand. But never feel obligated to use them and always say how you would like them if you prefer something else.

I am flattered and grateful when people do find them useful , thanks !!

• This is a very nice icon!

Add Pages to Vanilla with the Basic Pages app

I'm honestly convinced that even the most silent addon poster would be delighted, if you offer him one of your icons.

edited August 2013

You think so eh? well maybe I will send them one see what they think, I made this one for a chinese addon which only shows author posts and comments http://vanillaforums.org/addon/noiseless-plugin by @chuck911 just never gave it to them :(

Now it's @chuck911 s opportunity ;-)

What might be the usage for that plugin? Maybe it is a trick to turn one single discussion into a something blog-like...

edited August 2013

@R_J said:
    Now it's chuck911 s opportunity ;-)

hehe.. true !

It puts a user button to only show author posts. I think it is helpful when there are too many none sense posts or chatty posts that distract from the discussion ? Seems like a useful plugin. Specially if there may be spam too. Forums are huge in China. like 300 million users of forums

• @vrijvlinder thanks very much , ICON QUEEN.
    I really like the ballchair icon, I've uploaded it

oh so glad you liked it @Chuck911 !!! Ithought that would be a good idea for the icon , when you sit in one of those you don't hear the noise :)