Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

[Solved] Developer Needed

almartinealmartine New
edited August 2013 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Hi Everyone -

My company is about to rollout Vanilla Forums using Vanilla's Enterprise system, but we want to customize the Bootstrap Version 1.0 10b theme before Go-Live.

Summary of changes

• move to 3 columns
  • header needs to have ad @ top
  • "fat" footer with 4 columns
  • move discussions button to 3rd column

I have a Requirements doc and wireframes already developed. We just need someone to help finish it off. Our timeline is somewhat tight - Go Live of September 1, but we could push a week or two if necessary.

For an expert, the work should be fairly straight forward. The only limit is that we can't make changes the "Views" folder, but the Vanilla guys said they would work with our 3rd party.

My request is that if you are interested please respond ASAP so I know if there's anyone other than the one developer I have on my list.

Tagged:

Answers

• Options

LOL I thought the total silence here meant that it never was cleared. Apparently, it means no one was interested.

This isn't a problem because I figured out the dev myself.