Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

The list is fixed on the up right corner.

@x00 Thank you for this convenient add-on. One tiny problem, in my case the list is fixed at the right up corner of the input box. Is it possible to make it appear right besides the @ symbol?

Tagged:

Comments

• My mistake, it appears right besides the cursor while the WYSIWYG (CLEditor) is activated, but fixed on the up right corner while I was using the default input box with no add on activated.

• Yes this is the only possible option whist using the basic text input, due to what is available to calculate the position. Does that answer your question?

grep is your friend.

• And Buttonbar?

• Yes becuase button bar doesn't change it from being a textarea, it is only when you have WYSIWYG will it be any different.

There is simply no way of tracking the position, becuase there is no elements in a textarea only raw input. You can't guess how it would be displayed in any given client, so doing some calculation based on font an predicted line-height wouldn't work either.

grep is your friend.