Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

How to change MeBox's link color?

I would like to change this dark bleue (linked text) but I can't find where is it :( anyway

Tried to find more info in style.css, nothing seen but there 're other css files (from /app./dashboard/design/...) and may be ;-) it could be managed via JS, isn't ?

Checked with color picker tool but it doesn't work in this dropdown menu

Please, do you know where I should looking for... many thanks in advance

PS: v2.2.3.4 (default theme)

Best Answer

Answers

• Voila ;-) because my English is very poor...

• TamaTama United Kingdom ✭✭✭

try adding the !important flag after your css, for example color: #000 !important

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin
    edited September 2013
    1. create your own theme
    2. Don't search in the core files!
    3. Learn how to use "inspect element" from your browsers right click menu
    4. After you've found the class, id or at least path of the element you like to style, do so in your own custom.css

You can look on YouTube for "inspect element" and you'll find something like this: www.youtube.com/watch?v=a39u2B58Bv4
    I haven't watched the complete clip, and if the hole video is as professional as the intro than there might be better videos on YouTube, but it should be enough to get you going

• In fact tried to know original color, in order to find later in style.css where it could be used (sometime, more than only one time)

but you 're right, with this way, if CSS ID/class is known, then I can change it ;-) even if I don't know this blue hexa code

thank you @peregrine, @R_J & @Tama for your support...