HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

VanillaSkins.com - bought theme - no download, no response? help?

Paid for a theme.
No download link was given.
No email with link sent.
No email at all.

Sent an email to msales@vanillaskins.com and it BOUNCED

Anyone know if this site is still really working???

Comments

• TamaTama United Kingdom ✭✭✭

Message @Phreak with this query

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited September 2013

it used to be 422's site and phreak purchased it. could be some glitches are not worked out.

also you will see all the free themes and plugins created by 422 and are now attributed to phreak as author in addons section, but when you click on phreaks name in add-on section for the theme or plugin it goes to 422's profile :) Not sure if anything new has been added since 422's time.

e.g.

click on phreaks name once you go to this link

http://vanillaforums.org/addon/faqs-plugin

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• thanks!

• phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP
    edited September 2013

Hi jackjitsu,

You bought the theme on 19th of September and the download link was sent to you just some minutes later the same day. I guess it went to SPAM or got lost somewhere in the internet.

I resent the E-Mail to you, please check your Inbox. Hope everything works out now.

Our E-Mail is "sales@vanillaskins.com" and not "msales@vanillaskins.com".

And next time please wait for answer on ONE of the channels you contacted me. It's usually enough to send an E-Mail instead of dropping a probably bad making reputation headline about VanillaSkins.com here in the forum plus a private message as well plus an E-Mail in the same 15 minutes. ;)

@peregrine: Thanx for pointing me to the link error next to the addons.
    @Tama: Thanx for redirecting.

Greetz
    phreak

• VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
    • VanillaSkins | Plugins, Themes, Graphics and Custom Development for Vanilla
  • msales@vanillaskins.com was a typo on my part.
    I did send an email to sales@vanillaskins.com and it bounced.

Looks like yahoo is eating all the emails. Not im my spam folder. Even the one you just sent.

Sent you an alternative email.

You might want to contact yahoo, they may have you blacklisted.

@jackjitsu: Oha! Thats a interesting thing. I didn't receive an E-Mail either. No buyers struggled with this problem before. I'll send you the link as private message and then let @Underdog delete this thread as this is not a support Forum for VanillaSkins.com, ok? :)

• VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
  • I GOT THE THEME! Thank you!

I got all your email using my gmail account. My yahoo account is blocking all your emails. Triple checked spam folder too.

Puh! Finally. Strange Yahoo Mail Behaviour. My server is actually very clean regarding SPAM lists.. mmh.

• businessdadbusinessdad Stealth contributor MVP

@phreak said:
    Puh! Finally. Strange Yahoo Mail Behaviour. My server is actually very clean regarding SPAM lists.. mmh.

Don't be surprised. Some local government bodies even specify "enter a valid email address (no hotmail!)". :D