Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Questions instead of Discussions

I noticed something odd in the tagging plug in . On the page for the tagged discussions list, it says "Questions" that have been tagged with, sort of reminiscent of this forum, instead of Discussions that have been tagged with.
Where or how and is it possible to change that or is that what it is intended to be?
thanx

Comments

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

I think you are referring to the Tagging plugin which comes with Vanilla?

If that is the case:

you find that part in the views folder of the Tagging Plugin taggeddiscussions.php (not the enhanced one) 4th line down

< div class="TaggedHeading" >< ?php printf("Questions tagged with '%s'", htmlspecialchars($this->Tag));

change Questions to Discussions

I did not find this problem in the enhanced one, but I have not tried it out yet.

• For what it's worth, exactly the same problem and remedy for Tagging Enhanced.

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

Great ! thanks for the testimony , now this will help even more people

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited October 2013

needs T( ) translation which is fixed in tagging 1.6.2 (not the enhanced version).

<h1 class="H TaggedHeading"><?php printf(T('Tagged with "%s"'), htmlspecialchars($this->Tag)); ?></h1>

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• I should have said thanks for the fix as I've used it myself.