Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Can't get wordpress plugin to work!

Hi there. I'm watching the screen casts which shows how to integrate vanilla with wordpress but when i add the embed code to my wordpress page in the "Text" view. Nothing happens, the page is blank. Is the wordpress embed broken or am I doing it wrong?

Best Answer

Answers

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP
    edited March 2013

@medelsvensson This is a fairly common issue the embed code is not broken however your method of embedding may have been erroneous . Please supply a link to the problem.
    Use firebug to look at the files that are being served. Make sure the embed.js is not in red on that list. If it is then it has to do with a wrong path set up.

You need to make sure the urls are pointing in the right direction.

Did you add the embed inside a text widget ? or did you make a page to embed in?

• I also cannot try the embed to work despite following all the instructions 5 times now.

Did you ever get it to display in a page

Rgrds
    kenjw

• Everything seems to work well with 2.1b2 if you follow that guide. Thanks Adrian!