HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

How to translate VanillaMCE

Great plugin! Thanks for your work! I found in it folder "langs" with en.js file. But can't find out how to use custom translate I've made upon it. Can you help?

Comments

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP
    edited January 2014

@Dreyti

Hi, this is not my plugin, however you can download more languages from tinymce website and stick them in the language folder of the plugin

http://www.tinymce.com/i18n/index.php

Installing a language pack

Unpack files into your tinymce/langs folder

In your tinymce.init({...}) config, set the language option to whatever language you want, example:

language : 'sv_SE',

This would go where it says :

// General options

theme : "advanced",

language :"sv_SE"

And you are done, load up TinyMCE and check the new language.

• Hi! Thanks for reply! I'll do like you said but has no luck =( Any ideas?

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

hmm no but maybe the author : @shaqaruden will come back and help out with his plugin...

• Hey sorry for the late reply. After you add the file to the languages folder you have to open up the file class.vanillamce.plugin.php

and add language : 'sv_SE', to the init array changing "sv_SE" with the language code from here tinymce.com/i18n/

If you have any other question please.
    Thanks for downloading my plugin

• DreytiDreyti New
    edited January 2014

Hi! Thanks for your reply! Translated in few seconds with your help!!! But I'm stil can't use your editor =(
    So I typed message and click on post button and see warning: Please write down message. You can't sent empty message! Vanilla Version 2.0.18.8 But from the Control Panel in Mass Sender plugin it works great!!!