HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

FileUpload on 2.1b1

2»

Comments

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited September 2013

It won't have ripple effects. Make backups in case.

good plan.

I'm still using vanilla 1 :). or something like that :).

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• @jeongwee said:
    sry , havnt . I saw a lot ppl here, so..... :P

you are the gregarious sort:)

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

Better gregarious than gregorian ...

• AoleeAolee Hobbyist & Coder ✭✭

Hi Thank you to all who help solve solve this issue. i did all the steps and managed to make it work, Just wondering how can i attach multiple files? clicking the "Attach a file" link twice or more doesn't bring up another "input type file". holding shift on the file selection pop up window doesn't work as well. Thanks in advance . btw im using vanilla 2.1b2.

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited February 2014

@Aolee

not sure what you men clicking on attach a file link twice.

once you click it you will see a browse box, and it always stays visible and you just keep clicking browse to upload more files. It's a sequential process, one file at a time, has been that way seen the beginning of time.

all you do do is click browse each time you want to upload and upload it.

in vanilla 2.1b2 file upload version 1.7.1

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

Yes no multiple file upload support from the file upload plugin, but imageupload plugin has that I believe.

• AoleeAolee Hobbyist & Coder ✭✭

My bad sorry peregrine its my first time using this feature. :) i thought when u click the attach a file will add more browse button.

Thanks peregrine and vrijvlinder for the info. Ill checkout imageupload plugin. :)