Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Moved to new hosting. InstallationID and InstallationSecrethas gone

Hello. Yesterday I moved my site to different hosting provider. I backup and restore all files and db, clean cache directory and almost everything is working now.
But I cant register Api with "Problem with credentials." error. Spam reports isnt showing in console and not showing newly edited comments in "Change log".
I noticed that config.php is missing InstallationID and InstallationSecret items and restore them but they dissappears .
How could I fix it?

Comments

• Options

Anyone?
    Developers? You don`t know either?

• Options

try to disable plugin or setting that deals with installationid and reenable or re-request new id and secret.

sounds like possibly two problems analytics as well as spam related plugins and settings.

http://vanillaforums.org/discussion/comment/199091/#Comment_199091

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options
    iddqdiddqd New
    edited February 2014

I have tried to disable vanillastats with no luck.
    Spam related plugin isn't there.
    Re-register API isn't works.
    Seems like i need to install vanilla from scratch and then import all data. (((

• Options

Hmm. I try reregister yesterday and all works. Didn't change anything - so maybe temp server problem.
    However "Spam report" and "Moderation queue" won't work with "Community Reporting" but this is different problem.