HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Today We Fight Back Ad

XarcellXarcell North Carolina

Normally, I'm against ad's.

However, Vanilla has out did themselves. Thank you for helping create awareness about our government mining data from it's citizens and invading our privacy. I have a new found respect for Vanilla for sticking it's neck out.

Thank you Vanilla.

Tagged:

Comments

• Options

I personally think that Vanilla should have ads. It's a free service, and what better for a free service to have than ads to make money?

• Options
    businessdadbusinessdad Stealth contributor MVP

@ilovetech said:
    I personally think that Vanilla should have ads. It's a free service, and what better for a free service to have than ads to make money?

Not every free service needs to make money directly. Ads such as AdSense would just pollute this site and annoy people.

• Options
    XarcellXarcell North Carolina

No, I don't think Vanilla should have Monetary Ad's. Ad's tend to clutter, slow loading, and give you spyware. Not only that, you don't make any money off of Ad's considering how much exposure & real estate they get.

• Options
    TamaTama United Kingdom ✭✭✭

@ilovetech said:

I'd like to mention that vanilla development is backed by their SaaS solution and for clarification I'd refer to the OS package as a "free forum application" instead of a service :P

There was an error rendering this rich post.